Retail Banking Specialist
The Retail Banking Specialist/Regional Coordinator position is part of the bank’s Retail area and will report directly to the VP/Director of Retail Banking Officer. The primary responsibility of this position is to d
eepen customer relationships, attract additional customers and improve customer service. This person will be responsible for assisting the VP/Director of Retail Banking in creating a bank wide culture that is truly customer-centric and proactive in deepening customer relationships. This position will also be responsible for helping the Retail division of the Main office and branches attain internal performance objectives for business volume, deposits, and loans. This individual will be required to represent Community Bank through professional relationships with individual customers, business customers and centers of influence, and community events, volunteer and community impact events. The hours of this position may vary depending on current sales efforts and overall needs of the branch.
Main Office and Branch Administration
- Oversee performance objectives for the retail division of the Main Office and all branch offices.
- Set sales and/or growth goals as well as develop and implement strategies to achieve growth in the retail division of the bank.
- Actively participate in retail product campaigns.
- Oversee referrals for bank products and services and referrals to brokerage and investment services.
- Represent Community Bank through community civic organizations, community events and volunteerism and community impact opportunities.
- This position is responsible for monitoring progress of branch and staff goals, coaching and training retail staff.
- Responsible for the supervision of CSR’S, Teller Supervisor and Tellers at the Main office and branch offices.
- Assure that necessary training is completed on a timely basis, by all supervised parties. This includes compliance, products and services in addition to policies and procedures.
- Monitor profitability of the branch, understand and be measured against branch performance indicators and understand and implement appropriate staffing models.
- Will travel to other branch locations as business needs arise.
This position requires a candidate who is able to adapt to different work situations and communicate clearly to a variety of audiences and all levels of staff. In addition, the Retail Banking Specialist is expected to project a positive image of the bank to all internal and external customers. Time management, planning and organizational skills are essential as is the ability to supervise, coach and mentor retail employees.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of Retail Banking experience.
- Minimum of three years management experience of a staff of at least 6, with some experience managing multiple locations.
- Proficiency needed in a typical office environment including computer skills as well as utilization of office equipment.
Community Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits including vacation, sick leave, life insurance 401(k), health and dental insurance.
Community Bank supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color religion, national origin, age sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
To be considered for this position, please send a resume to email@example.com