Community Bank of Parkersburg,
located in Parkersburg, West Virginia, is currently seeking a Branch Manager. The Branch Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining a sales and service culture within the bank. This includes supervision and training of employees, public relations, and developing a generation of new business in accordance with the bank’s goals and objectives. In addition, the Branch Manager is responsible for generating consumer loans and referrals of Mortgage and Commercial Loans and Community Brokerage and Investment Services.
Sales Management and Customer Service
- The Branch Manager is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to achieve growth of the retail branch as well as the overall growth of the bank. This includes, setting sales goals, coaching and developing retail staff, and maintaining a thorough knowledge of the bank’s products and services and related compliance. Responsibilities also include carrying the Community Bank brand by actively being involved in community business events, civic organizations, volunteer and community impact opportunities and through outside visits to existing and potential business customers.
Loan Generation and Fee Income -
The Branch Manager is responsible for generating and developing new consumer loan relationships, referring mortgage and commercial loans and deepening existing customer relationships. In addition, this position will support income to the branch through cross-selling additional products and services.
- The Branch Manager is responsible for the supervision of employees within the branch. In addition, this position will oversee branch security, employee training, property and facility maintenance.
Education and Special Requirements:
- Four year degree or significant related business experience.
- Three to five years experienced in a related field.
- Proficiency in general office skills as well as Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Prefer management experience.
- Must be SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act compliant within 30 days of employment in this role, including new or transfer of registration and applicable NMLS acceptable background check.
Community Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package including vacation, sick leave, life insurance, 401(k), health and dental insurance.
Community Bank supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
To be considered for this position, please send resume to email@example.com